Release Notes - 2020-05-19
Today’s release implements ‘early war’ and ‘late war’ modells for several units in Call of War! This means that units change their visuals when they reach a certain research level!
The community has been asking for a long time to have high level units look differently on the map than their low level counterparts. We are very excited to finally bring this feature to the game!
With today’s release Armored Cars, Light Tanks, Medium Tanks, Heavy Tanks and Tank Destroyers will change their appearances on the map as soon as they reach a certain research level. Not only does it look amazing, it also gives you visual feedback on your progress and makes it easier to see your and your enemies’ unit level! Other units will follow in the future.
Next to the additional visuals we also fixed several bugs in the game. Check out the following complete list of the changes:
- We implemented a feature that changes the appearance of several units when they are high level units. Units with different skins are:
- Armored Car
- Light Tank
- Medium Tank
- Heavy Tank
- Tank Destroyer
- Armored Car
- We resolved an issue that prevented planes to be displayed correctly on the map, when plane was given commands when sent from or to an aircraft carrier.
- We resolved a bug that could cause planes converting to convoy ships, when aborting a patrol mission or attack order started from an aircraft carrier.
- We fixed an issue that could cause planes of one aircraft carrier staying behind at sea, when two aircraft carriers got merged.
- We resolved an issue that prevented provinces from revolting when no army was stationed in the province.
- We fixed a bug on Desktop that caused certain buttons to disappear from the army bar when multiple units were given orders using the lasso tool.
- We resolved an issue that caused some borders on the 22 player ‘Europe Clash of Nations’ map being displayed incorrectly.
- We resolved an issue that could cause graphical artifacts being displayed on the 22 player ‘Europe Clash of Nations’ map when selecting a province.
- We fixed a bug that prevented some links in the iOS app from working on the opening screen after the app was installed.
- We resolved an issue that caused the wrong text being displayed in the ‘Rewards” tab in the newspaper of POI game rounds.
Your Bytro Team