Release Notes - 2020-05-19

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Good evening, sorry for any spelling mistakes but English is not my native language.
    In the game I am Sasa Cigo and I am the rank 30 in the world. This is only to say that I am one of your longest running and most active players. I have always remained silent but now I want to have my say after careful analysis.
    I don't know what your polls say, but I seem to understand anyone who talks that version 1.5 doesn't like anyone.
    Do you really want to transform this game like many others that are on the various applications and take away from this game the singularity and simplicity that is appreciated by all those who hate common games applications? If you force us to move to version 1.5 sooner or later, as far as I am concerned, I will stop playing.
    Can't you just just fix the various bugs (which have been going on for years / months now) by implementing how you are doing new unit icons? And small graphical improvements? THIS GAME IS ALREADY BEAUTIFUL! It does not need: doctrines, car factories, secret laboratories etc etc .....
    Also, did you really restore the provincial rebellion? More than 30% of the provinces rebel against every change of the day! But are we six? Who is the mind that thought about restoring this thing? (24 hours of applause for him!).
    Also dear of Bytro, if you were quick to solve stupid bugs as you were to recover the gold data by mistake there would be no need to think about version 1.5 and surely you would do less bad figures. When you want you are very fast.
    Much love.
    Sasa :)
  • Hey, Sasa Cigo, thanks for saying it! Yes, i do not support 1.5!!! Also, just checking, are you saying people who oppose 1.5 doesn't like anyone or doesn't like it anymore? Just making sure...

_--_ _--_
    <3 :!: <3
    --_____--

Ryan
    BeaveRyan
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
  • Sasa Cigo wrote:

Good evening, sorry for any spelling mistakes but English is not my native language.
    In the game I am Sasa Cigo and I am the rank 30 in the world. This is only to say that I am one of your longest running and most active players. I have always remained silent but now I want to have my say after careful analysis.
    I don't know what your polls say, but I seem to understand anyone who talks that version 1.5 doesn't like anyone.
    Do you really want to transform this game like many others that are on the various applications and take away from this game the singularity and simplicity that is appreciated by all those who hate common games applications? If you force us to move to version 1.5 sooner or later, as far as I am concerned, I will stop playing.
    Can't you just just fix the various bugs (which have been going on for years / months now) by implementing how you are doing new unit icons? And small graphical improvements? THIS GAME IS ALREADY BEAUTIFUL! It does not need: doctrines, car factories, secret laboratories etc etc .....
    Also, did you really restore the provincial rebellion? More than 30% of the provinces rebel against every change of the day! But are we six? Who is the mind that thought about restoring this thing? (24 hours of applause for him!).
    Also dear of Bytro, if you were quick to solve stupid bugs as you were to recover the gold data by mistake there would be no need to think about version 1.5 and surely you would do less bad figures. When you want you are very fast.
    Much love.
    I personally don't really like 1.5 (other than doctrines because that sounds really cool), but I don't have much understanding of it, so maybe leave a bit of 1.0 games running along with 1.5 (when it comes out) and let the players decide?
    "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
  • Sasa Cigo wrote:

Good evening, sorry for any spelling mistakes but English is not my native language.
    Much love.
    Ive playing since since my 17th birthday may 19th, and i personally love the road this game is heading down accept getting banned every time i say the f word or any word, but the new constructions the way you can lvl up your units and the skins that change with the upgrades this is amazing, but there is one thing i disagree with tho is with the 30 minute build time with any of these constructions i personally think they should up the value with airfields factories and so on by putting up the build time up to around a couple of days maybe 3 days, you don't really have a reason to dislike the 1.5 no one does the update it's a huge improvement to the 1.0, and the only argument i see is that the time to build takes to long or some crap like that, but i don't see that because the time to build is way way to short it needs to be increased for sure and i'm just wondering when the event will come.