Graphics Sharing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Graphics Sharing

Hi,

Im really new and am not sure if this topic has ever come up before, but it seems like there is a component missing, the ability to share a plan, i would be very helpful if coalitions were able to share a graphic. Is this a possibility? something as simple as a screenshot with scribbles would be useful. i've attached an example.
      Images
      • snip_20200519210503.jpg

353.19 kB, 1,202×720, viewed 4 times
    • There are dozens of image upload sharing services that allow you to create and share such an image.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • yes, bu they are not integrated in the game. in order to share a graphic, i must go outside the game, set up or access my private account - or trust the other user enough to click on his link-. it would be a great feature to be able to share a graphic via the messaging tool. i understand the limits on storage space, but if that were not an issue, i think it would bring a real world feature to the game.

im playing my third map and love the game.

thanks for the quick reply,

johnny
    • That would be a really good idea. Sometimes when I'm trying to specify to my coalition mates where to strike, I would have to memorize several province names/open up a separate tab of the same game. With the image function, I could just circle where to strike, and if editing the image is also possible, it can really enact a sort of war discussion in a map room.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)