New Building suggestion: Hospitals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Building suggestion: Hospitals

Since everyone hated my mortar unit reccomendation, I'm gonna say only these words, "Hospital's can be good" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They just heal your units and allied units

Sincerely
      -some person who just wants to be noticed
    • Um what are your reasons? What would be the construction costs among other details? I remember there was a suggestion on hospitals a while back, but I forgot where.

Also, units automatically heal on day change, and the amount depends on how damaged the unit is.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

Um what are your reasons? What would be the construction costs among other details? I remember there was a suggestion on hospitals a while back, but I forgot where.

Also, units automatically heal on day change, and the amount depends on how damaged the unit is.
      true
      but the current healing system is shit imo

tho i doubt they'll change it at any point
      kinda fits cow tbh

also: yeah search option is your friend, simply looking up „healing“ yields already some results
      Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D
    • Teburu wrote:

truebut the current healing system is shit imo

tho i doubt they'll change it at any point
      kinda fits cow tbh

also: yeah search option is your friend, simply looking up „healing“ yields already some results
      I see your wording there ;) ;)
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

units automatically heal on day change, and the amount depends on how damaged the unit is.
      True ... But it would be nice if they increased the healing rate! ... However, if they would ever implement hospitals they would probably charge you an arm and a leg ... You may have to sell off your first born to build one! ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

units automatically heal on day change, and the amount depends on how damaged the unit is.
      True ... But it would be nice if they increased the healing rate! ... However, if they would ever implement hospitals they would probably charge you an arm and a leg ... You may have to sell off your first born to build one! ... 8)
      ok
      where do i sell my first born?
      Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D
    • Teburu wrote:

okwhere do i sell my first born?
      I suggest the black market. No cops will catch you there and you might potentially get a pretty good price! Too bad CoW doesn't have a black market. You'd have to somehow find one yourself.