New Event

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Supporting this? 6
        Yes, i would like to see this event in the game. (3) 50%
        Yes, i would like to see this event in the game but i will change its details. (2) 33%
        No, i don't want to see this event in the game (1) 17%
      This is just an idea i came up with so anyway so can we hav a 3 coalitions map:
      1. The America's, including USA, Canada, Mexico and all South American countries
      2. The European countries and their empires, including Sweden, Norway and Finland
      3. Asia including USSR, Australia and New Zealand.

The map is exactly like the Historical World War, except that there are now 3 teams, grouped by the continent they are in.
      In my opinion, the teams are pretty balanced, because they each have their fair share of superpowers and AI players. To win, it'll be exactly like a coalition victory for Historical World War, except that the reward is 6000 gold.
      Lets just call it 1v1v1 match for now ok?
      One day there will be no more wars
    • Hm... 1v1v1 didn't work really well last map. Also, the 3 coalitions aren't really balanced. US, Canada, Mexico AND all South American countries are too powerful and big. Depends on the VP though... European countries include UK/France/Germany or not? If so, it is overpowered... What happens to the other countries in Africa?
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • You forgot Japan and China...sad Asian noises
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • But in historical world war map shouldn't have such clear alliance made up. It is really complicated at this time because the alliances are too large and will need major tweaks to get it balanced.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader