Mute Button for Newspaper or limit how many articles you can post per day?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mute Button for Newspaper or limit how many articles you can post per day?

I don't know if this has been brought before, the option to disable newspaper notifications. Is that possible or has it been done? Or you can limit how many posts article can be posted per day?

There has been a lot of spam in newspaper lately I have been seeing then normal.

I just wanted to see if that would happen.
    • Road2Victory wrote:

I don't know if this has been brought before, the option to disable newspaper notifications. Is that possible or has it been done? Or you can limit how many posts article can be posted per day?

There has been a lot of spam in newspaper lately I have been seeing then normal.

I just wanted to see if that would happen.
      I like this idea. I normally just play coalition matches with my friends, but when I do join normal matches, the amount of useless spam just annoying and a lot of articles leave me wondering, "Who tf asked?: :thumbsup:
    • There is always trouble in the news paper, and when you tell the troll to stop,he insults you even more. It's pointless to engage in a confrontation on the News area. For some people, Like me, can't stand the large number of posts,so you either Have to read it or you have to waste your time constantly clicking the news paper so the Notifications go away...So this is a good idea,especially in World at War. I Hate when 50 people :spam: and fight and what not.
      Master Sergeant ~ Waronthemoon
    • Funny, I can be one of those news spammers myself. But in all seriousness, I do think there should be an option to mute the news for the player personally, which could be toggle-able, if they find the news particularly annoying. That way, the spammers can do what they want, while the others can just be left alone and in peace.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • WarOnTheMoon wrote:

There is always trouble in the news paper, and when you tell the troll to stop,he insults you even more. It's pointless to engage in a confrontation on the News area. For some people, Like me, can't stand the large number of posts,so you either Have to read it or you have to waste your time constantly clicking the news paper so the Notifications go away...So this is a good idea,especially in World at War. I Hate when 50 people :spam: and fight and what not.
      The problem is when you want to want to actually look at the newspaper to see what's going and you have to go through all the spam
    • Nice, I'm just a random who sometimes like to rp in the news.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • GEN.FARSWAN wrote:

LOl why not engage in a newspaper war me and my allies hit hard spammers because they some times forget to put anonymous mode on and they soon get invaded
      Funny that you say that! ,,, In the umpteen games that I played, I have never been beat by a newspaper spammer ... It's the quiet guys that you have to watch for ... :thumbup: