Rebelions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does it works? Is there some bugs or changed? I have provinces with 100% chance of rebellion but they stay while some of 25 % chance do rebel and go to other nation. I write this question because on one province I conquered I had 6 SP arty, so they strength should be about 15, as I know, when is 25% chance army strength should be about 7 or more, but 15 is more than enough to keep province from rebellion. . I entered map and I see 2 SP arty, I tried to merge them and then I realize that I have only one arty. Other belongs to Panama, my coalition partner, and I read in news that 4000 man killed in rebellion . SO I suppose it is 4 arty, and my question is, why? Is there difference between maps, or something I missed.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Recently, a bugfix was released that solved a bug that has been around since August, suppressing rebellions. Now, they work as intended. For more info: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine