Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi i thought of a new idea about the not so "Historical World War" map, so lets get into it, so the fun thing about World War maps is that you get to play role play, but there's non of that in this map you have historical nations and a not so historical border between Persia and the Soviet Union and more, so i was thinking that we you could add an annexation feature to be able to turn occupied land to core land so you can recreate the borders of the Germans and Soviets in 1939, also with the rework on the province design to add more role play like the ability to reunify the land lost from Germany back in 1918 or the annexation of Konigsberg to the Soviet Union and the new Polish borders after ww2 and the historical borders between West and East Berlin and Germany, but you could only play as West or East Germany if either side is willing to give you back one of the two so you could try to reunify Germany with the borders of today, and maybe you could make the map timeline before Austria unified with Germany and also please bring back the feature were you can have peace with bot and inactive nations so role play would be easier and more cities for all nations thanks, tell me what you all think and sorry for the bad grammar
  • DoctorDR1 wrote:

That is a good idea, but this is a WWII game. If you want modern day, play Conflict of Nations, and if you want WWI, play Supremacy 1914 or Supremacy I.
    i don't want to play those games there pretty bad, now i was talking about adding these new borderlines and province designs to add more rp in one game, also with the option to go to war with Finland and have the borders after the war between the Soviets and Finish, of course you'd have to make Finland a playable nation with more cities and provinces to make it fair, i also never asked for someone to tell me to play horrible games if i want to play good rp, CoN is actually the worst game i ever came across i'd rather lay in my bed stare at the ceiling for hours upon hours than play this game, you gain no resources, it's to slow, everyone attacks as soon as they start witch makes most of the units in the game completely useless, you have barely any cities and to top it off there's no Cold War map, someone told me that i have to join an alliance to be able to play the Cold war map witch i don't want to play and level up threw this game just so i can be accepted or create one and have no one join especially on a game i really don't like, now i don't like Supremacy because it has changed into a different game since i last played over three years ago, the devs took everything i like about the game and removed it, that's why i'm asking for a little rp in this game besides having a dull game when it could be better than that.
  • Little_Debbie wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

That is a good idea, but this is a WWII game. If you want modern day, play Conflict of Nations, and if you want WWI, play Supremacy 1914 or Supremacy I.
    i don't want to play those games there pretty bad, now i was talking about adding these new borderlines and province designs to add more rp in one game, also with the option to go to war with Finland and have the borders after the war between the Soviets and Finish, of course you'd have to make Finland a playable nation with more cities and provinces to make it fair, i also never asked for someone to tell me to play horrible games if i want to play good rp, CoN is actually the worst game i ever came across i'd rather lay in my bed stare at the ceiling for hours upon hours than play this game, you gain no resources, it's to slow, everyone attacks as soon as they start witch makes most of the units in the game completely useless, you have barely any cities and to top it off there's no Cold War map, someone told me that i have to join an alliance to be able to play the Cold war map witch i don't want to play and level up threw this game just so i can be accepted or create one and have no one join especially on a game i really don't like, now i don't like Supremacy because it has changed into a different game since i last played over three years ago, the devs took everything i like about the game and removed it, that's why i'm asking for a little rp in this game besides having a dull game when it could be better than that.
    Hm i'm i don't think game rp that will be a good idea because to won a game you must have the number of points of victory, and in the rp that will be a long periode to win, if you want playing rp there is more servers in discord who create games rp to play together, if you want i can invite you but for designing ... idk that will be a good idea.
    Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
  • Supremacy was made by the same people. If they removed all of the features you liked, what makes you think that they are going to add them to a new map that they create here? Also, this would take a lot of work. A whole new research tree would have to be created.
    DoctorDR1

Game Operator
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
  • DoctorDR1 wrote:

Supremacy was made by the same people. If they removed all of the features you liked, what makes you think that they are going to add them to a new map that they create here? Also, this would take a lot of work. A whole new research tree would have to be created.
    yeah, it take a lot of work in the object most of players don't need it.
    Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
  • ShiNtoK wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

Supremacy was made by the same people. If they removed all of the features you liked, what makes you think that they are going to add them to a new map that they create here? Also, this would take a lot of work. A whole new research tree would have to be created.
    yeah, it take a lot of work in the object most of players don't need it.
    You have no idea what your talking about buddy, if they can rework London to have access to the waters they can rework a few provinces for easy rp
  • DoctorDR1 wrote:

And also forgot to mention that the modern borders of Germany existed since 1945 but split in two i don't get how that's modern day, sooo?

I honestly don't understand why you guys are against a little change in the province design and more cities that would just improve the game instead of keeping it dull,
  • Little_Debbie wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

How would a new research tree be needed? its just a rework on a few provinces that's it, do you understand how long games go on for? you you realize that people like rp and people actually try doing it but it's impossible because the design of the map is against rp? can you please help me understand what your talking about you mental case
    In WWI, I can guarantee they didn’t have nukes. If you want a WWI map, you need WWI units. Also, instead of getting worked up and arguing with me, how about trying to politely disagree. After all, you posted the suggestion here for others to comment on. In the future, create your own thread in Suggestions and Criticisms. This thread is for discussing the 1.5 balancing update.
    DoctorDR1

Game Operator
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
  • DoctorDR1 wrote:

In WWI, I can guarantee they didn’t have nukes. If you want a WWI map, you need WWI units. Also, instead of getting worked up and arguing with me, how about trying to politely disagree. After all, you posted the suggestion here for others to comment on. In the future, create your own thread in Suggestions and Criticisms. This thread is for discussing the 1.5 balancing update.
    OMFG i never asked for a ww1 game, i asked for them to redraw the provinces so that when you play as Germany you can annex the land you lost in 1918 back to core land and nearly every Germany attacks Poland literally for the reason that the Germans wanted there land back from Poland, why do i need to repeat myself
  • Calm down please. I don't want this thread to degenerate into a baseless argument.
    "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
  • Also can I remind you that this thread was for discussing the balancing changes made in the May 22nd release? This is now outdated anyway since new balancing changes were released recently and more are coming up. To discuss any new feature suggestions, please create new threads in the suggestions forums.

To avoid any confusion I close this thread now.