Something that'll help us tell what kind of supply drop it is

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Something that'll help us tell what kind of supply drop it is

one thing that has bugged me a little bit is this. I get a supply drop (for the first time) thinking it only contains blueprints (I searched up some stuff and it said blueprints, and supply drops) and I get some supplies. I was kinda mad but I was then like, "hmm, this is gonna help me" (I didn't win it) I then thought of something, a way to tell what the drop is gonna be. I think the supply drop will stay with the golden icon, then the blueprint drop will be a blue color. I think this can just be a neat thing to add.

sincerely
      -call of war fan
    • One aspect of supply drops is that they are random. You kind of have to guess what kind you're going to get. You have to decide whether it's worth it to go out of the way to secure a supply. If you let people know what kind of supply drop it is, it changes them in a drastic way.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • I prefer not to know in advance what's in the supply drop. It's more fun this way, having a little surprise. Like opening gifts. Or scratchcards.

However, of course after reaching a supply drop, you should get the info what it contained - also in mobile version. But I believe it's planned to add that some time in the future.
    • gablgorthegreat wrote:

one thing that has bugged me a little bit is this. I get a supply drop (for the first time) thinking it only contains blueprints (I searched up some stuff and it said blueprints, and supply drops) and I get some supplies. I was kinda mad but I was then like, "hmm, this is gonna help me" (I didn't win it) I then thought of something, a way to tell what the drop is gonna be. I think the supply drop will stay with the golden icon, then the blueprint drop will be a blue color. I think this can just be a neat thing to add.

sincerely
      -call of war fan
      I think that it's better not to put the color codes for if it's a blueprint or resources. Like if you are in need for resources and you can't afford resources the supply drop is free when you get that blueprint or those resources. I'm not going to pretend like that never bothered me i'm not too bothered with it because it gives me motivation not to only get that province and/or country. Like if i could see if the supply drop has resources or a blueprint i be a bit more picky like saying oh i don't need that box of resources i have enough or here's this blueprint for this thing i'm not interested in. I rather have the supply drop not tell me what's inside of it but i'm aware that other players don't like it this way.