Newspaper stat addition

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newspaper stat addition

Hello,

It would be cool to see in the newspaper along with the daily reports on VP's (individuals players and coalitions) a stat that listed total units killed for the map. The data for battle against each country is already part of the article updates in the newspaper but seeing who had killed the most units would be useful in choosing allies and determining players that may be weaker at a given time. Plus on 100 maps you could tell who was killing enemy and who might be just cherrypicking provinces.
      Call Of War All-Time Wins Leader
      Top 20 player
      Frontline Pioneer
    • Citizenkane wrote:

Hello,

It would be cool to see in the newspaper along with the daily reports on VP's (individuals players and coalitions) a stat that listed total units killed for the map. The data for battle against each country is already part of the article updates in the newspaper but seeing who had killed the most units would be useful in choosing allies and determining players that may be weaker at a given time. Plus on 100 maps you could tell who was killing enemy and who might be just cherrypicking provinces.
      Read the war/economic reports. Example "Such and such infantry battalion reports casualties" and then proceeds to list every unit lost for that day.
    • Citizenkane wrote:

would be useful in choosing allies
      Other than the casualties, the data I look at the most in the World Herald are economic production, technological development, and size of armies. It also helps to look for winning percentage and K/D ratios in diplomatic tab- where you can get an idea if player goes inactive in too many games ... 8)
    • gusv wrote:

Citizenkane wrote:

would be useful in choosing allies
      Other than the casualties, the data I look at the most in the World Herald are economic production, technological development, and size of armies. It also helps to look for winning percentage and K/D ratios in diplomatic tab- where you can get an idea if player goes inactive in too many games ... 8)
      K/D ratio is a bit sketchy to begin with though. It's very easy to watch your K/D ratio sink to nothing on the Historical map, especially if you're picking bottom of the barrel, and especially if you're Poland. I look at capture/loss ratio.
    • So basically putting another article in the newspaper showing K/D within the round. Like you'd see 1 of the 4 articles (Wealth, Economy, Research, Army), most popular/dreaded, and a 3rd showing K/D and or units defeated in the round? I think this has potential to be useful in game.

For me it'd be less about potential allies, and more about showing ppl that they don't want to mess with me lol
    • gusv wrote:

JesterTheSheep wrote:

It's very easy to watch your K/D ratio sink to nothing on the Historical map, especially if you're picking bottom of the barrel, and especially if you're Poland.
      Of the large countries in the 39 historical map, France often seems caught in conflict with 2 or more of these- Germany, Italy, UK and Spain ... :(
      I've seen France do rather well with the right allies. Once I was in a match playing as Spain, and I had France, Italy, and Yugoslavia on my side. Only reason we didn't dominate was because we ran into a coalition spending literally thousands of $$$ on healing units...