1.5 Update Pros vs Cons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5 Update Pros vs Cons

So lets start off with the Pros of this new update

Different units being added an making them different.
      - The one thing I like about this is now theres an noticeable difference between the units as each new doctrine makes the units either stronger or weaker an adding a noticeable difference between nations an adding new play styles.

- Finally changing the meta. I remember when I first started how easy it was to just spam the hell out of light tanks since they were quick an easily made. Now it has its own armor category an makes using lights an heavy tanks actually useful.

Different buildings
      - Finally they made it to where you didnt need to spam infrastructure everywhere. An it also doesnt take all day to actually get them made.

Now going to cons

How the countries play now
      - It really seems like each country is equally balanced now on the 100 player game mode which sucks because sometimes it made you wanna play a specific nation instead now.

- How reasources are gathered in my opinion the old way was better because now you have to spam factories which kinda takes the point out of infrastructure an harbors. I think they should bring it back how it effected reasources. It made them actually needed instead of using them for speed

Lack of reasources-
      I understand they needed to make them less but the fact everything requires hella goods now its definitely noticeable but im guessing this is so we dont spam units since now it takes less than 3hrs for most units?

These are just the now noticeable features but hopefully itll improve an change some features
      The greatest weakness to a leader is his himself
    • Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me, I can only confirm my revulsion for this update which completely changes this game. it's completely another game! was this the desired result?Moreover:1 in 24 hours of play starting from Sao Paulo, I could barely queue the construction of 5 artillery! Wtf? It starts with very few resources and having divided both the artillery and the bomber into two different troops, it is very difficult to develop everything and in addition it is a noob thing. In practice, the strategy becomes a turning point for medium tanks. LOOOL.2 the end you made planes is incredible ... each plane costs many rare materials if one makes 40 is a genius =! =! =! =! WTF? what is the concept behind all this? SIMPLE: for the benefit of players who cannot play against expert ones.3 I repeat myself but with all these structures, diotrines etc. Etc. They went to completely modify the game. It is no longer Call of War. You can safely change the name of the game.4 the starting resources are very low and this makes the game slow5 to whom version 1.5 is good is simply because he didn't know how to play version 1.0 and has always lost. This version helps these players. Stop.6 this time you really combined it big, I have already talked to many players who have been playing for a long time and after spending our gold on some nice 1.0 server we will withdraw from this crap.Consider the fact that you will lose many historical players who have pushed forward the number of players server after server because we are very present and you will simply buy players who come and go, who play 5 games then stop. This will be the end result.Compliments.
    • I just hope they keep 1.0 games running. I would be willing to play some 1.5, but I still seem to prefer 1.0 (except doctrines :D ).
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Sasa Cigo wrote:

Good morning,I imagined that you would not give me the answers to all my statements, but that you would give me an answer of very marginal circumstances. This suggests that you are not a serious company.However, after trying version 1.5, as you asked me, I can only confirm my revulsion for this update which completely changes this game. it's completely another game! was this the desired result?Moreover:1 in 24 hours of play starting from Sao Paulo, I could barely queue the construction of 5 artillery! Wtf? It starts with very few resources and having divided both the artillery and the bomber into two different troops, it is very difficult to develop everything and in addition it is a noob thing. In practice, the strategy becomes a turning point for medium tanks. LOOOL.2 the end you made planes is incredible ... each plane costs many rare materials if one makes 40 is a genius =! =! =! =! WTF? what is the concept behind all this? SIMPLE: for the benefit of players who cannot play against expert ones.3 I repeat myself but with all these structures, diotrines etc. Etc. They went to completely modify the game. It is no longer Call of War. You can safely change the name of the game.4 the starting resources are very low and this makes the game slow5 to whom version 1.5 is good is simply because he didn't know how to play version 1.0 and has always lost. This version helps these players. Stop.6 this time you really combined it big, I have already talked to many players who have been playing for a long time and after spending our gold on some nice 1.0 server we will withdraw from this crap.Consider the fact that you will lose many historical players who have pushed forward the number of players server after server because we are very present and you will simply buy players who come and go, who play 5 games then stop. This will be the end result.Compliments.
      I completely agree with you on your statement as ive been playing more with the new mode now. I Agree with you 1.5 is a major slap to long term players. I like the doctrines an that is about it. Theyve made the game sadly to easy an way to quick.
      The greatest weakness to a leader is his himself
    • I really like some new mecánics of the 1.5, the doctrines for example especially panasian , the new system of production of units, the new units and the new armor type, but the overall experience is ..... not bad but i prefer the 1.0, especially i dislike the very fast production of units and the new resources distribuition
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • Marcos Sicilia wrote:

I want to know something guys... Why the mecanized infantry have naval attack? they can be put on the sea and destroy every ship there or what? or is like the marines we were looking for...
      Can you explain in detail? I still haven't played a 1.5 game yet and I'm suddenly quite curious about this you're mentioning.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

d.jahnsen wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

Can you explain in detail? I still haven't played a 1.5 game yet and I'm suddenly quite curious about this you're mentioning.
      This
      I can’t understand the screenshot....in a different language. But I can get the main idea from the pictures.
      Machanized infantry:
      No armor - 9.9
      Light armor - 5.8
      heavy armor - 4.1
      plane -
      structure - 1.8
      Ships - 2.3
      Submarines - 1.8

I have noticed that the mobile interface is different in a question of show you the name of the unit combat/defend stadistics

You can also get the idea of what I said only seen the symbol.

And that is... the mechanized infantry can be the marines that qe qere waiting or not?
    • Oh wow, the naval stat is... um... how do I say it? Weird?

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

I guess they can fire at other ships while on a convoy.
      ..and I guess they can fight ships in ports or very close to the coast -- because for convoys the convoy ship's stats apply.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • All units have a close combat range of 5k distance. There is no requirement for a road or path connecting the two units in order for combat to begin.

land units definitely should be able to open fire on disembarking troops. While disembarking these troops will be a “ship” that is drawn up on the beach. It makes no sense for the “ship” to be invincible to land weapons until the disembarking is complete.

Likewise if any convoy or ship comes within weapons range of a land unit the land unit should be able to open fire. If this was not possible you would think that equally absurd.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

land units definitely should be able to open fire on disembarking troops. While disembarking these troops will be a “ship” that is drawn up on the beach. It makes no sense for the “ship” to be invincible to land weapons until the disembarking is complete.

Likewise if any convoy or ship comes within weapons range of a land unit the land unit should be able to open fire. If this was not possible you would think that equally absurd.
      I agree! There was a good reason that amphib landings required naval and air support. :tumbleweed: