Market Fees

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Market Fees

I wrote in a question via bug report and was told to put my suggestion in here...

I've been thinking about the market fees for a while and have a few suggestions about how to better use the fees and also on how to improve the markets.

1. The market fees should be distributed between five cities on the map with "established stock markets". When a player takes one of these cities, the accumulated money goes to their country.

2. At day change, instead of having resources on offer for everyone individually, the resources should be put on the market by the AI countries on the map (those of IA players and the original AI) which will enhance the in-game experience of trading, but also make it slightly more difficult to get everything you need all the time.

3. There should be graphs showing the supply and demand curve, the average price, and other data for players to determine when to buy or sell resources (some buy for their needs, other want to manipulate). If we make the market more interactive, it could be a very cool game mechanic that will add depth to the game without overcomplicating it.

I believe those were all of the ideas that I sent, please tell me what you think !