Multiple Accounts in 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple Accounts in 1.5

I mean no disrespect to anyone nor am I trying to insult anyone including staff members.

I just joined one of the 1.5 maps, game number

First thing I notice is the amount of accounts that have no name. I make a post in the newspaper about it and a few quickly put a user name. I do a little more investigating and what do I find? There are 16 out of 22 players that are all brand new to playing the game. Now I have to ask. What are the possibilities for this? Let me list them if I may.

Player names removed to comply with GDPR by moderator.

How is this possible? By the way, those accounts/nations did not have a user name before I posted. It was changed right after I posted the question in the newspaper.

Can someone look into this and explain this to me? I was actually hoping for a good game to evaluate 1.5.

General cdub

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().

• Well, I for one find this hard to believe. When I see 16 out of 22 players all as brand new accounts, no kills or losses, no province gain, this is their first game. I for one do not believe that so many players just happened to join all at once and then join the same game.

I could be wrong, but I have never seen something on this scale ever before and I have played a few games here and there.

General cdub
  • The anti-cheat system would ban all of their accounts if they were the same person. You mentioned how some of them changed their names. This would mean that if they were multi-accounts, the person controlling all of them would have had to have them on the same network. If so many accounts have the same network in the game, the anti-cheat system bans them.
    DoctorDR1

Game Operator
    EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
  • You may NOT make such accusations in public. Privacy of other players is a law that you are again violating.

Please open the diplomatic profile of the suspected players and click on the “report” button to submit a report that a game operator will review.

From my perspective this is a tutorial round that you are in with new players, not suspicious at all.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • We are currently testing CoW1.5 with new players, so please expect also new players to end up in your rounds. Those who register via mobile also have no unique username until they enter it in their settings. Once they do their name then changes of course.

This explains everything you described.