could they add differences to the doctrines' economies and more differences to units' stats?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• could they add differences to the doctrines' economies and more differences to units' stats?

could they add more specific buffs and debuffs to the units of each doctrine? because for example look at the images of the rocket arty, those should not all be equal, yet they all are, not counting the -1/-2 days of availability for comintern. and then look at SP rocket arty. all of them but comintern are equal, but they don't look equal. and having more specific stat changes for each unit with each doctrine would really help make it more complex. but even more important than that they should have differences in economy and buildings and stuff, as in maybe the allies have more oil production and Pan-Asian have more rare materials production, and Axis might build tank factories faster then comintern might have cheaper build costs for secret bases (I am just saying completely random and still very general examples, hopefully if they do decide to do this there will be more in depth buffs and debuffs than the examples I gave).
    • sub pewdiepie wrote:

could they add more specific buffs and debuffs to the units of each doctrine? because for example look at the images of the rocket arty, those should not all be equal, yet they all are, not counting the -1/-2 days of availability for comintern. and then look at SP rocket arty. all of them but comintern are equal, but they don't look equal. and having more specific stat changes for each unit with each doctrine would really help make it more complex. but even more important than that they should have differences in economy and buildings and stuff, as in maybe the allies have more oil production and Pan-Asian have more rare materials production, and Axis might build tank factories faster then comintern might have cheaper build costs for secret bases (I am just saying completely random and still very general examples, hopefully if they do decide to do this there will be more in depth buffs and debuffs than the examples I gave).
      i agree