Alliance Message

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Message

A suggestion I have, and maybe others have made as well (I don't know if others have because I didn't take the time to look), Is creating a button under the Alliance tab that allows leaders and/or Moderators to send a message to the entire Alliance without having to message each member individually. This seems like it would be beneficial in organizing Internal games for Alliances.
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life" -Winston Churchill

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
      -Napoleon Bonaparte

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy"
      -Frank Sinatra

"The last man who attacked me lived a half-life, so comrade come at me"
      -ERB Putin

Your friendly neighborhood War enthusiast,
      CrimsonKing :thumbsup: :beer: :evil:
    • Yeah I know about the Alliance chat in game, I'm talking about sending a message that would show up in everyone's inbox outside of a game.
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life" -Winston Churchill

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
      -Napoleon Bonaparte

"Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy"
      -Frank Sinatra

"The last man who attacked me lived a half-life, so comrade come at me"
      -ERB Putin

Your friendly neighborhood War enthusiast,
      CrimsonKing :thumbsup: :beer: :evil:
    • CrimsonKing116 wrote:

A suggestion I have, and maybe others have made as well (I don't know if others have because I didn't take the time to look), Is creating a button under the Alliance tab that allows leaders and/or Moderators to send a message to the entire Alliance without having to message each member individually. This seems like it would be beneficial in organizing Internal games for Alliances.
      Yes good idea !
      I hope that thy will implement it :)
      七転び八起き 8)
      Always rising after a fall 8)