CoW 1.5 World Map 4x Speed bug

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CoW 1.5 World Map 4x Speed bug

I'm playing the new World Map 4x Speed for CoW 1.5
      I have notices that my interceptors refuelling is not at 4x speed, it is still at normal speed refuelling of 15 real time minutes. At 4x speed it should be about 4 real time minutes.
      Everything else for planes is at 4x speed (patrolling, moving, attacking etc.) just not refuelling.

Anyone else notice this, need a fix. ?(
    • Airplane factories have a longer refueling time than airstrips. Are you sure that isn’t what you are seeing?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • ticket888 wrote:

I'm playing the new World Map 4x Speed for CoW 1.5
      I have notices that my interceptors refuelling is not at 4x speed, it is still at normal speed refuelling of 15 real time minutes. At 4x speed it should be about 4 real time minutes.
      Everything else for planes is at 4x speed (patrolling, moving, attacking etc.) just not refuelling.

Anyone else notice this, need a fix. ?(
      No bug, works as intended. Lvl1. Aircraft factories have 60min refuel time in standard speed, so 15min in 4s speed.

If you want lower refuel times, please update the aircraft factory to higher levels or use an airstrip.