how to fight an air battle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I use fighter/interceptors for patrol for such things as to defend a city, or airport where I have other aircraft refueling. Most commonly I use the attack mode to hit enemy ground units attacking me or defending a province that I want to take over ... 8)
    • Patrol mode - when you got lots of time and is technically more efficient. Uses: air-to-air battles, bombarding slower units, scouting for enemy troops, etc.
      Attack mode - when you got no time and is getting desperate. Uses: fast lone tanks one hour away from a vital province, bombarding grounded aircraft.

In my opinion, patrol mode is much more useful, especially in speed rounds.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • enemy aircraft patrolling on the battle field and kills my tanks. so i can use my aircraft patrolling at same area to fight their aircraft? or i have to hit attack function? i am not quite get it yet.
      If I found a player is likely to hold 2 accounts and play in the same game, how could I report?
    • Patrol your own aircraft over your units to protect your units from the enemy planes.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<