JESUS IS MY KING's official suggestions for CoW 1.5 fixes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 wrote:

Yes, but before the player joins the country is controlled by AI. What doctrine would it have?
      Whatever docrtine, dude. Like they are now or whatever, does it matter if its for 5-6 hours, till a player joins n selects what he wanna play.

Right now, u get doctrines based on region, which once u play 10,20,30 times the map ull get bored as fk, playin the same nations just to get a doctrine.

Asian for example can be played only in asia, altho the doctrine is amazin for naval combat, so one should be allowed to do so in other regions of the world, a little sandbox experience if I may.
    • rarara555 wrote:

DoctorDR1 wrote:

Yes, but before the player joins the country is controlled by AI. What doctrine would it have?
      Whatever docrtine, dude. Like they are now or whatever, does it matter if its for 5-6 hours, till a player joins n selects what he wanna play.
      Right now, u get doctrines based on region, which once u play 10,20,30 times the map ull get bored as fk, playin the same nations just to get a doctrine.

Asian for example can be played only in asia, altho the doctrine is amazin for naval combat, so one should be allowed to do so in other regions of the world, a little sandbox experience if I may.
      Actually there was a time where it was 7 days before somebody picked the country. If the original doctrine was say Comintern, then the nation would be spamming units, And then the player joins and s,exerts axis, and now all the units are much stringer