hospitals and Radars

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hospitals and Radars

I think if we start building both hospitals in our main cores and we build military hospitals in the cores or lands that we conquered during the war to heal our armies faster and for each hospital level we will have a specific number of unite capacity and healing time and for sure the military hospitals will have less capacity and needs more time to heal the armies as its not full equiped as the big hospitals in the main cores

radars will have huge affect on strategic cores to have intelligence on enemy or neighbor lands about where their armies are and their location and this will make the islands much more valuable as they have a very strategic location in seas

The post was edited 1 time, last by M.isreb ().

• WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Radar in WW2 couldn't see ground units ..........
      Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies. A key development was the magnetron in the UK,[3] which allowed the creation of relatively small systems with sub-meter resolution. By the end of hostilities, Britain, Germany, the United States, the USSR, and Japan had a wide variety of land- and sea-based radars as well as small airborne systems

you can check this on wikipedia
    • M.isreb wrote:

WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Radar in WW2 couldn't see ground units ..........
      Progress during the war was rapid and of great importance, probably one of the decisive factors for the victory of the Allies. A key development was the magnetron in the UK,[3] which allowed the creation of relatively small systems with sub-meter resolution. By the end of hostilities, Britain, Germany, the United States, the USSR, and Japan had a wide variety of land- and sea-based radars as well as small airborne systems
      you can check this on wikipedia
      First of all, Wikipedia is not reliable source material. Land based radar [in WW2] meant based on land, to detect aircraft [and probably ships]. Sea based could detect ships [and planes]..... because there was no land in the way to cause radar returns. Wikipedia as a source is like going to Trump for the truth :wallbash
    • blue44elephant wrote:

WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Sea based could detect ships [and planes]
      The radar you are talking about is called sonar, however I don't think someone will flip their battleship upside down to ue the sonar to detect planes( even though sonar can't detect planes)
      No, sonar is not what I am talking about. Sonar was used to detect submerged subs and other submerged objects, and used sound waves[SOund NAvigation and Ranging]. Radar uses radio waves to detect objects {RAdio Detection And Ranging]. RADAR uses radio waves, which are electromagnetic waves and SONAR uses acoustic or sound waves, which are mechanical waves.
    • I would say let's implement pubs, then we have two birds with one stone >> soldiers who visited a pub automatically receive 125% morale and have the absolute radar-foresight for the next hours ..

..........................................................................................................

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

blue44elephant wrote:

WascallywabbitCDN wrote:

Sea based could detect ships [and planes]
      The radar you are talking about is called sonar, however I don't think someone will flip their battleship upside down to ue the sonar to detect planes( even though sonar can't detect planes)
      No, sonar is not what I am talking about. Sonar was used to detect submerged subs and other submerged objects, and used sound waves[SOund NAvigation and Ranging]. Radar uses radio waves to detect objects {RAdio Detection And Ranging]. RADAR uses radio waves, which are electromagnetic waves and SONAR uses acoustic or sound waves, which are mechanical waves.
      Oh ok