Window XP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i'm playing this game on win xp when i start until now. but after tonight's update. i could no longer load the game on my computer. can i still the game on win xp??
      If I found a player is likely to hold 2 accounts and play in the same game, how could I report?
    • There have been no changes in regards to the platforms that this game is playable on.

If you are having problems after an update my assumption is that your browser is outdated and needs to have updates applied to keep it current. Most likely your browser is quite far out of date in this case. You may need to download a new browser version, or possibly try a different brand of browser.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • i am also looking into all the plaforms this game is played on.

i currently use PC, edge and its broser, but the chat window isn't as usable as some i've seen.

i also log in with my phone ap to get gold.

ive hear lots of different methods. PC screen is awesome for looking at a map, mouse makes moving an selcting best. however.... i'm looking for all styles to compare for best method of playing.

looking for stability, reliabilty, and best funtions.

for intance on my browser in the chat window i can't cut and paste a link for somone to the wiki help. im sure there are mor advanced methods.

ones that show who's online. etc
    • i do that already. and both the phone to watch my armies and make sure they don't get jumped.

i use microsoft edge, and firefox on pc both work fine. firefox somtimes can anylize a webpage and work with it. funny thing chat doesn't copy and paste. and sometimes people know who are here, like they see a list of all those in chat.

the only chat i see is the box in the game, no listing of all in that chatroom.

ive messed with a bunch yahoo chat, iurc etc and i know theres more to it.

i just figured the thing im using ta play was less that what others were using to see all the names in chat and so forth.

i hear buzz words ocassionally bout certain servers er somthin, mine just goes to what it goes to. far as i can tell im a babe in the woods and im missing a bigger picture here, without certain game aps or somthing. but i dunno