Rare materials for Air units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rare materials for Air units

So I guess the change of having more rare materials like our other resources is ok in a way because you need them to build the different unit building upgrades. But Now we have to use them for evry air unit we build also. I used to feel I was always lacking in the much needed rare materials. Now version 1.5 has taken the lack of rare materials to a whole new level. The little extra we get per hour by no means makes up for the expenditure needed for building and unit upgrades. So I get an extra 100 rare materials an hour but I have 10 more things that need them to be built. Your basically taking away the use of upgraded units and limiting us to using infantry and other feeble units. Not what I consider an improvement.
    • Yes, but manpower shortage is even worse, as you can’t buy more with money and have to use gold. I produce 450 per hour, but ships planes tanks and normal infantry and commandos all cost about 1500 each at the level I researched them too, so I have to wait an hour before I can produce any new units (4x speed so 450x4 is about 1500). It’s really annoying. It’s day 18 or something (I’m in a 4x speed game).
    • Northernking11 wrote:

Hey, good for you! I'm six days into a 1.5 scenario and everything is coming to a screeching halt because I have no rare materials. Why am even wasting my time here? This game has turned into a JOKE!
      c'mon, dont be so harsh to the devs. they spent a lot of effort putting 1.5 together and i think they deserve a bit of credit, dont ya think so? Tru, they released world at war 1.5 for ur suggestions after all but like do u ming toning down a bit?
      so, to their credit, im saying that a lot of sea units are now wonderful, the sub at max level doing 24 damage to ships.
      One day there will be no more wars
    • Northernking11 wrote:

So I guess the change of having more rare materials like our other resources is ok in a way because you need them to build the different unit building upgrades. But Now we have to use them for evry air unit we build also. I used to feel I was always lacking in the much needed rare materials. Now version 1.5 has taken the lack of rare materials to a whole new level. The little extra we get per hour by no means makes up for the expenditure needed for building and unit upgrades. So I get an extra 100 rare materials an hour but I have 10 more things that need them to be built. Your basically taking away the use of upgraded units and limiting us to using infantry and other feeble units. Not what I consider an improvement.
      Hey, rare material production is twice as high as in the 1.0 version. Most player feedback indicates that rare materials are very abundant in the early game. If you focus heavily of course on units which require rare materials, it may be different for you of course. So it all depends on which units you mix together. Ideally you should build units which all require different resources. You should get rare materials easily on the ingame market though.