please add stats, after action report

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• please add stats, after action report

Hi, I would like to suggest additional stats be displayed in the newspaper. Could be a separate section so not to further complicate the already busy newspaper.

For instance, could be either an ongoing stat display, updated as new data is gathered. Or could be an "after action report" that only displayed at the end of the match. I actually think after action would be better.

I would like to see stats like, total number of units killed, total number of casualties for and against, maybe by nation or overall every nation in one stat, total number of armor, inf, air, navy, or maybe even individual unit types. All the information is already available to the computer, just needs to be displayed.

Maybe also have ranked "units killed by unit type."

If ended up being an after action report I would like to see every player and AI stat, might help in coaching new players.
    • It wouldn't show what you have, but what you have killed. The newspaper already shows casualty reports daily. This would just gather all of that data for all nations you are at war with and tabulate it.

Doing it after the match ended would prevent people from seeing what units you are using to fight with.

But even that information is available if you look hard enough in the newspaper. "19th infantry regiment destroyed by heavy bombardment" "22nd tactical bomber wing destroys 3rd light tank brigade" etc