Game not working

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We are not experiencing any issues currently. You may have a problem with your device, connection, or browser.

Likely your browser is taking you in circles. Close the game, clear your browser cache for all time, close and reopen your browser, and try again.

Your browser may also be outdated. This happens sometimes with various security updates. Check your browser settings and you may need to update or replace your browser.

You can try a different browser, a different device, or a different internet connection to try and pinpoint the issue further.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • It sounds like your internet connection may be experiencing some lag. I have had time that I needed to clear my browser cache several times a day to keep good performance. As it worked once I expect it will resolve your issue again.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<