Which Doctrine is your favorite an least favorite

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Which Doctrine is your favorite an least favorite

Thought id ask this as each doctrine has different roles an some have better units than others.

So far my favorite has to be the Pan-Asian Doctrine as it increases movement speed, view distance an that increased terrain bonus. Not to mention theres a noticeable buff to some of its airforce which is nice it allows you to blitz enemys but you also have to worry due to the decreased hit points.

My least favorite has to be the Axis Doctrine even tho their units are stronger than most others it is just a pain to upkeep the latest an best units.

But lets hear which one you like an why :P
      The greatest weakness to a leader is his himself
    • I love allies I find that I do better with them. The lower production times and research times really help and the units are also very strong. The only bad thing is the 10% speed decrease, but it’s only 10%, and I don’t think that matters that much.

my least favorite doctrine is Soviet. You can produce units quite fast, but the units aren’t very strong, and It gets quite annoying soon.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

I love allies I find that I do better with them. The lower production times and research times really help and the units are also very strong. The only bad thing is the 10% speed decrease, but it’s only 10%, and I don’t think that matters that much.

my least favorite doctrine is Soviet. You can produce units quite fast, but the units aren’t very strong, and It gets quite annoying soon.
      Ive noticed a lot of players prefer the soviets since they are able to spam mediums quickly
    • General Tarkov wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

I love allies I find that I do better with them. The lower production times and research times really help and the units are also very strong. The only bad thing is the 10% speed decrease, but it’s only 10%, and I don’t think that matters that much.

Ive noticed a lot of players prefer the soviets since they are able to spam mediums quickly
      but usually in most of my games when I look at the leaderboard soviets are not in the top 5.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

General Tarkov wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

but usually in most of my games when I look at the leaderboard soviets are not in the top 5.
      Ive noticed that as well usually its Axis an Allies that are but in my current game its Pan-Asian which takes time to figure out the right mix of units