Research and Upgrading on 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Research and Upgrading on 1.5

So, I get that they have reduced the food costs. But is it really necessary to make people pay out to research a unit and then also make us have to pay extortionate prices to then upgrade all existing units individually?? Makes things extremely difficult to manage, especially when you are trying to build up and then have to put all your resources into upgrading things.

Could it not be one cost to upgrade all the units of that type, or even just cheaper cost? I don't personally see the point in making us do it though as we already invest in the research.. :/
    • I completely understand that, and perhaps I was a little impassioned in my original post. I do like how it does add to the realism of the game. However my main gripe is how it's so expensive to do so after the cost of researching, especially if you have any decently sized army.
      Guess i'm going to be running my stores bare for a while.
    • mechanical_mind wrote:

I completely understand that, and perhaps I was a little impassioned in my original post. I do like how it does add to the realism of the game. However my main gripe is how it's so expensive to do so after the cost of researching, especially if you have any decently sized army.
      Guess i'm going to be running my stores bare for a while.
      Yeah it does cost a lot...maybe they should decrease the cost.