Looking for Super active Alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for Super active Alliance

My stats as of 06/8/2020:
      Level 39
      Player K/D: 1.29
      Ai K/D : 4.01
      Province Ratio: 3.22

About myself: I tend to stick with one game at a time, so I can micro and macro manage it. I am always on. the only time i'm not on is If i'm asleep or in a car. My latest strategy is with the axis and playing to its strong suit of blitzkrieg, I build up as much stability in my nation and spying and learning how the enemy plays to counter it. Then lash out as fast as I can to take the enemy out. All while always having reserves to defend home. I made the account in 2016 but only played a few games, one of which lasted for 130 days (my first game). I just got bored having to Play with myself or getting Disappointed as my allies slowly quit.

What I'm looking for: A super active alliance that is team focused. And teaching and learning from each-other to do the best we can with what we have.
    • My alliance, GalacticEmpire, sounds like a good fit for you. We are all about learning and teaching each other different strategies. PM me for details.
      DoctorDR1

Leader of GalacticEmpire

Forum Master Chief Warrant Officer

Call of War Technician 3rd Grade

Frontline Pioneer

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • you can fit right in with the Medieval Knights Templar Alliance. just Dm me for an application and I will make sure you can fit in.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh