more activity in europe at maps

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• more activity in europe at maps

for example when game began players rushing to european countries france UK germany italy spain most of players doesnt want to play at other continents especially asian countries seems very boring and players going to inactive noone talking no challenging all countries are equal with little differences but europe is different from others why ?
      If I choose an european country probably my neighbour will be active player
    • I’m assuming your talkinag about the world map :well...Europe is where most of the action in ww2 happened, and so players happen to like Europe on nations. However, although these European nations may be often active, they usually get crushed by Asia nations, because, as you said, few players are active in Asia which allows players there to expand rapidly. Africa and South America are also good, unpopular continents with a lot of points.

Also if you are joining an game as an Europe nation, don’t join an Europe coalition. Europe is tiny and Very active so if you join the coalition, you won’t be able to expand anywhere. I learned this the hard way. It’s best if only 1 or 2 players rule Europe, so try to ally with a powerful nation in Europe and take Europe together. I