Looking for active alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for active alliance

I was level 90 +, I saw almost everything in this game except alliance match. Somehow all alliances I was in were inactive or could not organize match. I got bored and deleted my account. I play now on my sons account who wanted to play with me but he did not like the game. My profile is Damjan7. I am interested in joining in any alliance who can organize some alliance game in few days. If I can not find any I will make pause again, got very bored with this game .
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Hi,

My alliance, GalacticEmpire, is active. Our only real requirement is that you have a Discord account. PM me for details.
      DoctorDR1

Leader of GalacticEmpire

Forum Master Chief Warrant Officer

Call of War Technician 3rd Grade

Frontline Pioneer

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • you can join The Medieval Knights Templar Alliance. our 1st alliance is #31 rn and our second one is #171. Our Third is continuing to build up with me as its leader. just Dm me for an application and I will see if you make it in.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I entered in FML too, thanks for other offers, they are all good, some of them maybe even better, but I made my decision. If situation changes I will consider your offer first. Thanks all.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.