Looking for active alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for active alliance

I was level 90 +, I saw almost everything in this game except alliance match. Somehow all alliances I was in were inactive or could not organize match. I got bored and deleted my account. I play now on my sons account who wanted to play with me but he did not like the game. My profile is Damjan7. I am interested in joining in any alliance who can organize some alliance game in few days. If I can not find any I will make pause again, got very bored with this game .
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • you can join The Medieval Knights Templar Alliance. our 1st alliance is #31 rn and our second one is #171. Our Third is continuing to build up with me as its leader. just Dm me for an application and I will see if you make it in.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I entered in FML too, thanks for other offers, they are all good, some of them maybe even better, but I made my decision. If situation changes I will consider your offer first. Thanks all.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.