Doctrines

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just got on a game playing Madagascar...
      and wow! What do I see? Axis doctrine!
      Well I am simply surprised because Madagascar was a French colony... throughout the war, Free French troops fought the vichy troops, and it was only under Vichy control for about 1.5 years. Overall it was highly regarded as a Allied region, not as an Axis region. This simply doesn't make sense to have it have the Axis doctrine.
    • Wladyslaw wrote:

I just got on a game playing Madagascar...
      and wow! What do I see? Axis doctrine!
      Well I am simply surprised because Madagascar was a French colony... throughout the war, Free French troops fought the vichy troops, and it was only under Vichy control for about 1.5 years. Overall it was highly regarded as a Allied region, not as an Axis region. This simply doesn't make sense to have it have the Axis doctrine.
      Yeah....well Angola is a Portuguese colony and it is Comitern, I feel like they should change it...but again, that would make all of africa allies, which would be sorta boring. North America is already almost all allies, and so is Australia so that would make too many Allies nations,