I would like to offer a suggestion in regards to the analytics of players profile and ranking.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to offer a suggestion in regards to the analytics of players profile and ranking.

When viewing a players profile, I would like to suggest the following information be included.

1. How long they have been playing/ associated with Call of War. Did they create a new profile in order to get better stats.
      2. The maps they have played with the number of wins individual and coalition. It may look like this 100 map 25/6/10.
      3. A win/loss ratio to go along with the providence and kill ratios.
      4. This is an important one! The drop out or inactive ratio. How many games has the player gone inactive vs the number games played. The inactive could be limited to the first 5 or 10 days of the beginning of the game. Maybe it would slow down the dropout rate or let the community that they can not depend on the player. It would also allow COW to manage the game better by have a system to replace player who quit the first few days.
      5. Some way to Identify those to make suggestion to COW that help import the game. I raised the concern of the number players in a coalition. At the time 15-20 players were able to join a single coalition. I filed a compliant about it being unfair and suggested a limit of 5-7. Shortly afterward, the change was made to limit the size depending on the game. I didn't see any other post but it did gather a great deal of support. I never heard anything from anyone at C.O.W team.

I enjoy the game and support you guy anyway I can, including financially. lol

SShawk
      Images
      • Hawk.jpg

60.63 kB, 640×575, viewed 0 times
    • SShawk1 wrote:

When viewing a players profile, I would like to suggest the following information be included.

1. How long they have been playing/ associated with Call of War. Did they create a new profile in order to get better stats.
      2. The maps they have played with the number of wins individual and coalition. It may look like this 100 map 25/6/10.
      3. A win/loss ratio to go along with the providence and kill ratios.
      4. This is an important one! The drop out or inactive ratio. How many games has the player gone inactive vs the number games played. The inactive could be limited to the first 5 or 10 days of the beginning of the game. Maybe it would slow down the dropout rate or let the community that they can not depend on the player. It would also allow COW to manage the game better by have a system to replace player who quit the first few days.
      5. Some way to Identify those to make suggestion to COW that help import the game. I raised the concern of the number players in a coalition. At the time 15-20 players were able to join a single coalition. I filed a compliant about it being unfair and suggested a limit of 5-7. Shortly afterward, the change was made to limit the size depending on the game. I didn't see any other post but it did gather a great deal of support. I never heard anything from anyone at C.O.W team.

I enjoy the game and support you guy anyway I can, including financially. lol

SShawk
      I think it’s good...but some of these things I might not want other players to know...
    • SShawk1 wrote:

Did they create a new profile in order to get better stats.
      If they had, the anti-cheat would have caught them, as this isn't allowed, so there is really no point in making this stat.

SShawk1 wrote:

A win/loss ratio
      This can be easily calculated by you. Just subtract the number of wins from the total games, and you have the number of losses. Then, divide the number of wins by the number of losses, and you have your ratio.

SShawk1 wrote:

This is an important one! The drop out or inactive ratio. How many games has the player gone inactive vs the number games played.
      What would happen if they went inactive for a day then came back? What would the ratio say?

SShawk1 wrote:

Some way to Identify those to make suggestion to COW that help import the game. I raised the concern of the number players in a coalition. At the time 15-20 players were able to join a single coalition. I filed a compliant about it being unfair and suggested a limit of 5-7. Shortly afterward, the change was made to limit the size depending on the game. I didn't see any other post but it did gather a great deal of support. I never heard anything from anyone at C.O.W team.
      Don't really understand this one. Could you elaborate on it a little more?
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine