Suggestions for mobile version

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions for mobile version

• I like the game, really fun and it's the best game I ever have really proud of the developers indeed! Although I like to suggest some ideas and want to contribute to the game. 1) City names in Mobile version are so big and sometimes annoying (edit: especially those black bands, you can't take the full vision near them), although the name system works perfectly in dekstop one so it would be really appreciated by me if the developers can do something with it (edit: the old graphic or I say in low graphic settings the names and victory points are well placed and featured) 2) I really like the 'add army' feature but when you select any troop present in a city with it enable its continuity fall aparts (I mean try it yourself and you will get what I am saying about).I have seen some people complaining about the controls and I totally disagree with them, there's no way your fingers can be more accurate than a pointer's tip, yup some changes can be made to make it more precise though 3) Add a terrain map type like the morale map but it should be going with terrains. I think this will give more realistic vibes 4) Also I like how in the low graphic setting when you zoom out it gives you a clear political view of the map without involving troops, same goes in dekstop too, so why not add it in the "enhanced graphic"?! The game is ideal for me in terms of balancing etc and almost everything seems perfect which I really appreciate but these are some small things which I want to see in future updates :)
      • As I am a Mobile player because it's really easy to manage your time with mobile, I am really curious and aware about it, Thanks to developers who made it possible to let me express my ideas and hope they can find it a little useful.

The post was edited 3 times, last by DRYGI ().