I want this to happen when a player goes inactive!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want this to happen when a player goes inactive!

It's a bummer that in basically every round it's always end up in every single player becoming inactive except one who usually wins. Instead I want this to happen, when a player goes inactive other player will be able to take that players place. So it doesn't become unfair the areas of the country will either join other countries or creat their own. For example if the Soviet union has taken over Finland and then goes inactive the occupied then Finland will come back or be split into I don't know 3 countries. Depending on the size of these new countries they will be playable fro example if germany has taken scandinavia and goes inactive and the Kalmar union has been formed the Kalmar union will be ´playable.

You might say but what if the player wants to go back later? The player would be able to choose if they want to become inactive forever or or not.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lukas the great ().

• This already happens as long as the game is day 7 or before. If you look carefully at the bottom of the new games section you will see some games at day 4 or something...but there aren’t to many of theses games because few players actually want to join these games and it will be impossible to fill up all the slots of inactive players. Also inactive players are helpful as you can conquer them easily and get buildings and resources.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RiverWolf74 ().