Games Freezing

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Games Freezing

In last 3 weeks or so I have had game freezing several times a day in Clash of Nations 22 player Map and current game in 32 historical map. Game will freeze often after only about 10-15 minutes of play. I shut down and restart game to clean my cache at that time, but the problem remains- spending about as much time shutting down and restarting as I do playing.

This surely has taken some of the pleasure out of playing. Has your server been overloaded for lower boards (25 players or less) last three weeks? A bit annoying after doing this as much as 5-6 times a day. Doubt if I'll ever play more than one game under these conditions. Or may just quit playing ... :(
    • Agreed, the speed isn't what it used to be. I got a new chromebook and it doesn't fix it...... even on moblile, it seemed to start when 1.5 became official
      We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equally, and endowed by certain unalienable rights, among these are life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.