Release Notes - 2020-06-16
With today’s release we are adding more late game unit skins (we are focusing on Ordnance units this time), adjusting historical unit names in CoW 1.5 and we are also fixing several bugs. In Addition, CoW 1.5 will receive a balancing update, which you can read more about by going here. These balancing changes will only apply to game rounds that are created after the update and will not affect existing game rounds.
Please find a complete list of today’s new features and bug fixes below.
- We added new early and late game skins for Ordnance units. Units with different skins are:
- Anti Tank
- Anti Air
- SP Anti Air
- SP Artillery
- Anti Tank
- We changed the floating tooltip text of the patrol command to more accurately reflect its function.
- We added the current refueling time of a unit to the army bar and the floating tooltip.
- The time it takes for a plane to refuel is now displayed in the building details panel of buildings that allow refueling.
- We adjusted historical names for some Allies, Comintern and Axis units according to community feedback.
- The game end timer will now start appearing 7 days before the round ends. Until now it was visible for the entire round duration. In Addition, the “game information”- tab in the newspaper now displays the time until the round ends.
- We made balancing changes to Call of War 1.5.
- We fixed a bug that caused the Fire Control icon on the map to be displayed in the wrong spot.
- We fixed a bug that caused the image for the Dominion end game timer to be displayed in non-dominion maps.
- We fixed a bug that prevented the ranged attack arrow from being displayed consistently.
- We fixed a bug on mobile that prevented players from scrolling down when reading a message that exceeded the initial message space.
- We fixed a bug on mobile that caused the small plus icons to be missing when using the “add army” functionality.
Your Bytro Team