FIX THE *** REBELIONS IN 1.5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Funnelroo wrote:

eruth wrote:

Funnelroo wrote:

I would like to add my displeasure with the current revolt mechanics. It is hindering my enjoyment and making me seriously thinking about not playing this game.
      I enjoy rebellion mechanics and they greatly increase my pleasure at playing the game. Once you learn how to manage them they're just as much of a fun strategic element to plan around as limited resources or the X-factor.
      You sound like you work for the company and not a gamer, they are not realistic.
      Bytro is decreasing revolt chances more and more and it is getting more and more realistic. Just station a unit every so often and don’t leave huge, newly conquered areas empty. It also really depends on what maps you’re playing cause some larger maps will have more chance of rebellion than smaller ones.
    • eruth wrote:

Funnelroo wrote:

I would like to add my displeasure with the current revolt mechanics. It is hindering my enjoyment and making me seriously thinking about not playing this game.
      I enjoy rebellion mechanics and they greatly increase my pleasure at playing the game. Once you learn how to manage them they're just as much of a fun strategic element to plan around as limited resources or the X-factor.
      This. Basically you tell him: L2P. That is rude.
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

eruth wrote:

This. Basically you tell him: L2P. That is rude.
      My point was that people hate on the rebellion mechanics because they make the game harder, but there have to be limits on how easy the game is. They affect everyone equally, and you just have to learn to plan around them.
    • What I find exceedingly dumb about revolts is characterized by a game that I was fighting India as Nationalist China. After occupying ALL of India while he balled all of his units into a single spot on his capital, he then just told his death ball to charge at my capital. He then held the capital tile for just two hours, but this was enough to send all of the territory I had just captured into a revolt and back into his hands. Not only did it go back into his hands, but EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER I had stationed in those cities instantly flipped to his, giving him a brand new army and stealing away mine. If this is what was intended it is absolutely asinine, why would every single nationalist chinese after occupying india suddenly decided to desert and swear fealty to the occupied nation? In what world does that make any sense? His government completely abandoned those cities, and then just ran at my capital. Had I known garrisons would flip too, or had I known capitals were so incredibly powerful that it would be the entire goal of the war, I would have also just death balled instead of forming a line along the front. This single handidly has turned me off the game, and I hope it is changed in some way soon. A game of capital charging isn't much for strategy.
    • It is the default value for a province being taken by another player.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.