Most nations declared war?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Most nations declared war?

Here's a fun one, how many nations have declared war on you in 1 day?
      Currently playing endgame'44 as baltic front and switzerland, free france, finland and sweden declared war on me today. Most of my army is down in france so it's going to be a fun few days. :cursing:
      Just made me wonder how other people have got on and what the highest number could be.
    • jackl1324 wrote:

Currently playing endgame'44 as baltic front and switzerland, free france, finland and sweden declared war on me today.
      On day 1 on Endgame 1944? ... Only Free France can be a human player ... Never seen AI countries (Switzerland, Sweden, and Finland) declare war on day 1- not until later when you have been around for a few days building up unpopularity with them! ... It sounds like you can write a bug report ... ?(
    • gusv wrote:

jackl1324 wrote:

Currently playing endgame'44 as baltic front and switzerland, free france, finland and sweden declared war on me today.
      On day 1 on Endgame 1944? ... Only Free France can be a human player ... Never seen AI countries (Switzerland, Sweden, and Finland) declare war on day 1- not until later when you have been around for a few days building up unpopularity with them! ... It sounds like you can write a bug report ... ?(
      No not on day 1, sorry if there's any confusion. About a week (?) in now, had just finished with germany when shtf.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

The country’s that declared war are AI...so this means you have low popularity. Try declaring war before invading anyone and trading on the market.
      funny thing is I did declare war and have been trading, not that I'm discrediting your advice it just seems to have gone that way in this game. I've had games where I've invaded country after country with no declaration and not a single AI has declared war, so I'm not sure what went differently this time as I was only at war with 2 countries who I'd declared on.
    • jackl1324 wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

The country’s that declared war are AI...so this means you have low popularity. Try declaring war before invading anyone and trading on the market.
      funny thing is I did declare war and have been trading, not that I'm discrediting your advice it just seems to have gone that way in this game. I've had games where I've invaded country after country with no declaration and not a single AI has declared war, so I'm not sure what went differently this time as I was only at war with 2 countries who I'd declared on.
      Maybe you were just unlucky...
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Try declaring war before invading anyone and trading on the market.

jackl1324 wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Declaring war bevor attack is out since Nov 2019..

freezy wrote:

Actions that improve your popularity with elite AI:
      - being enemy with their enemies
      - being friends (good diplomatic relations) with them and their friends
      - trading with them
      - getting war declared on you (added Nov 27th 2019)
      Actions that decrease your popularity with elite AI:
      - having peace or better relations with their enemies
      - having bad diplomatic relations or war with them or their friends
      - starting new wars without declaring them before (removed Nov 27th 2019)
      - when producing troops while already being unpopular
      - having troops in their country without right of way
      - getting your spies caught by them

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • OfLittleOrNoConcern wrote:

in an American Homefront map, I was winning at a 2v1, so an anonymous person told everyone in the newspaper that I must have been using gold (I wasn’t). 7 people declared war.
      Ganging up on someone like this is called 'wolf-packing'- a practice illegal in call of war and should be reported to CoW staff ... As for false rumors, I hate to say it, but many people use the World Herald for such purposes to confuse their adversaries ... 8)