„Rush for Europe” event postponed!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

D34D_R0B wrote:

Untill now I cannot join any new game. It is written:

"You've been removed from game 3282527 since you did not log in within ten minutes.

If you've got problems starting the game just tell us in the forum. You'll get help fast."

What is the problem and how to deal with this? Can you help? Thanks a lot for your attention
      Well did you pick a country???
      I can't.

I just clicked:

New Game > Join > and then a new tab appeared but after several seconds waiting that message come.

Is the problem from the provider or just my computer?
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

well, I’m starting to get tired of clash of nations, in 1.5 and 1.0
      Try joining world at war they are much larger and longer
      dude, I’ve tried before, not fun at all.It’s a 100 player game, so it’s technically:If u want a solo win:
      You vs 1 player vs 1 player vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 etc

U want a collision win, its easier. But still hard
      Then try tutorial pacific conquest they are always fun

Please don’t remind me of pacific conquest... had loads of bad memories there... loads of backstabbing and undeclared wars.
      My country fell in like a day.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

dude, I’ve tried before, not fun at all.It’s a 100 player game, so it’s technically:If u want a solo win:You vs 1 player vs 1 player vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 etc

Please don’t remind me of pacific conquest... had loads of bad memories there... loads of backstabbing and undeclared wars.
      People backstab in all sorts of events, it might just have been bad luck.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

dude, I’ve tried before, not fun at all.It’s a 100 player game, so it’s technically:If u want a solo win:You vs 1 player vs 1 player vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 etc
      People backstab in all sorts of events, it might just have been bad luck.

I had 3 backstabs and 3 undeclared wars (not by the backstabbers) ON THE SAME SAD DAY!
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

My country fell in like a day.
      that always happens when u play a bad country. Play a good country like new Zealand. The best one for me is Papua new Guinea. I had tons of allies and only 1 backstabber when I played as Papua new Guinea. U see everyone wants to get the bad countries as they are easier to conquer and give lots of land when combined
    • GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Please don’t remind me of pacific conquest... had loads of bad memories there... loads of backstabbing and undeclared wars.My country fell in like a day.
      that always happens when u play a bad country. Play a good country like new Zealand. The best one for me is Papua new Guinea. I had tons of allies and only 1 backstabber when I played as Papua new Guinea. U see everyone wants to get the bad countries as they are easier to conquer and give lots of land when combined
      I took British Columbia if I remember correctly, somehow Tibet came over the sea and trashed me in the face. Nationalist China and communist China also trashed me
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

dude, I’ve tried before, not fun at all.It’s a 100 player game, so it’s technically:If u want a solo win:You vs 1 player vs 1 player vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 etcU want a collision win, its easier. But still hard
      Please don’t remind me of pacific conquest... had loads of bad memories there... loads of backstabbing and undeclared wars.My country fell in like a day.
      I took British Columbia if I remember correctly, somehow Tibet came over the sea and trashed me in the face. Nationalist China and communist China also trashed me
      u should have had allies which would have blocked them. Like japan. I took papua new Guinea many times and got 2nd place. All my allies where Australia and I took care of the islands
    • Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

dude, I’ve tried before, not fun at all.It’s a 100 player game, so it’s technically:If u want a solo win:You vs 1 player vs 1 player vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 etcU want a collision win, its easier. But still hard
      GET SOME NAVY!!! The whole point fo the map is naval combat...if you had navy then the Asian countries wouldn’t have been able to attack you. If you don’t like navy try a land-locked nation, like north India, Texas, or Kansas.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GET SOME NAVY!!! The whole point fo the map is naval combat...if you had navy then the Asian countries wouldn’t have been able to attack you. If you don’t like navy try a land-locked nation, like north India, Texas, or Kansas.
      didn’t even have a submarine
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

That’s why you need navy in pacific conquest if you have a border with the ocean.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

That’s why you need navy in pacific conquest if you have a border with the ocean.
      Papua New Guinea gets a lot of mac easily. And it’s in a good geographical location
    • GeneralAumSum wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Papua New Guinea gets a lot of mac easily. And it’s in a good geographical location
      My favourite nations in pacific conquest are Texas and Kansas, so you don't need to worry about a naval invasion early in the game. And they have excellent resource production. Texas only has 2 player neighbours (North Mexico and New Mexico) and Kansas only has 1 playable neighbour (Colorado) so you don't have to fear an invasion early in the game.