Newbie here with poor stats looking for alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Newbie here with poor stats looking for alliance

I am really bad at this game, I got my behind handed after playing as Angola. I realized that I cannot play forever alone in this game. I apologize really of my bad stats I promise to play with your side to the best of my ability. I am AllanKriegMaker by the way. Hope to be of your acquaintance!
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • KriegMaker wrote:

I am really bad at this game, I got my behind handed after playing as Angola.
      You may have started in the 100-player map, which was probably full of experienced veterans ... You may want to play a few games in the 22-player map tutorial until you get the hang of the game ... I believe that winning requires pursuit of economic and technological development as much as an understanding of the tactics and strategy of the game ... 8)
    • I was thinking of survival that time actually... he stacked like 22 units mixed of tanks and infantry. I tried to trap his army but sadly I was not able to successfully execute it. I forgot to time the attacks sadly hehehe.

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • DoctorDR1 wrote:

My alliance, GalacticEmpire, has a mix of veterans and new players. We are dedicated to learning and teaching each other. Our only requirement is that you have Discord. DM me for details.
      Thank you for the offer... I will send you a DM later.

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker