Submariens

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There are many alternate methods of selection. In that case I generally hold the right mouse button and draw a shadow circle around the area. This selects units within the shadow circle.

you can also use Ctrl F and search for the unit ID, such as AB12 and it will be selected.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

There are many alternate methods of selection. In that case I generally hold the right mouse button and draw a shadow circle around the area. This selects units within the shadow circle.

you can also use Ctrl F and search for the unit ID, such as AB12 and it will be selected.
      I'm suppose to know that the unit I can't select is unit ID AB12. Not like that means anything to me, I can't change it, there is no directory of my units. These are basic elements
    • TotallyIncoherent wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

There are many alternate methods of selection. In that case I generally hold the right mouse button and draw a shadow circle around the area. This selects units within the shadow circle.

I'm suppose to know that the unit I can't select is unit ID AB12. Not like that means anything to me, I can't change it, there is no directory of my units. These are basic elements

Unit designations are listed in the newspaper if there are any reports involving that unit.

Units are numbered in a consecutive order. When a new unit number is needed the lowest vacant one is used. You can use the process of elimination by checking the identity of other units and noting which one might be missing.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<