Mão de Obra e Recursos escassos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mão de Obra e Recursos escassos

Galera, depois que o jogo mudou a forma de fazer tropas e ganhar recursos/mão de obra, não consigo juntar os mesmos. Recursos ficam quase zerados e a mão de obra também. Estou jogando uma partida onde todas minhas capitais estão com as Indústrias no máximo e mesmo assim estou com recursos e mão de obra zerados. Como resolver isso? Os técnicos do jogo mexeram nessa mecãnica sem saber os resultados?

Quando uma tropa fica pronta, e depois você a atualiza na pesquisa, aparece um botão de melhorar. Gente, sem condições. Eu estou com umas 50 tropas desatualizadas na partida pedindo pra melhorar e não consigo fazer novas, tudo pela falta de mão de obra e recurso. Está MUITO desbalanceado essa versão.

Guys, after the game changed the way to make troops and gain resources / manpower, I can't get them together. Resources are almost zero and so is the labor. I am playing a game where all my capitals are with Industries at the maximum and even so I have zero resources and manpower. How to solve this? Did the game technicians work on this mechanic without knowing the results?

When a troop is ready, and after you update it in the search, an improve button appears. People, without conditions. I have 50 outdated troops in the match asking to improve and I can't make new ones, all due to the lack of manpower and resources. This version is VERY unbalanced.

The post was edited 1 time, last by General Raphx ().

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

What language is this?
      Seems like Spanish to me but not sure lol.

General Raphx wrote:

Guys, after the game changed the way to make troops and gain resources / manpower, I can't get them together. Resources are almost zero and so is the labor. I am playing a game where all my capitals are with Industries at the maximum and even so I have zero resources and manpower. How to solve this? Did the game technicians work on this mechanic without knowing the results?
      Which change? If you mean the 1.5 version the 1.0 (the old version) is still available to play and version changes probably shouldn't affect the ones that you have already joined as 1.0... Also considering that 1.5 has been around for a while it doesn't make sense for old games to suddenly turn into 1.5 ver.

Resources being zero might be the result of consumption, if not and you think this is a bug, try reporting it on the bug reports section.

General Raphx wrote:

When a troop is ready, and after you update it in the search, an improve button appears. People, without conditions. I have 50 outdated troops in the match asking to improve and I can't make new ones, all due to the lack of manpower and resources. This version is VERY unbalanced.
      Well, this is kinda about strategy and how you play the game but if you have a serious complaint about the balance of 1.5 version you should try posting this on criticism/suggestion, maybe with a bit more details?

also if you feel like it will be easier try posting it on the Spanish forums, can change in general settings.