Modern world RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Modern world RP

Originally I thought I would do a world war 2 rp. But now I have decided to do the modern world. Note: countries will have to land swap to the modern world when the game starts. In the discord the lamdswap help will be there some countries have simple landswaps. Like Mongolia which only needs to landswap Tannu tuva. Afghanistan will take over all the modern 'stan countries' (countries which end with stan) which will make stanistan. Tibet will take over all of china. National china will landswap south east asia to create a new country. Meanwhile Indonesia will be taken by australia as well as Phillipines. India will take Sri Lanka meanwhile in Middle east persia will take saudi arabia and Oman and Yemen and the French syria. Yugoslavia will stay as same except for expanding to take greece and Italian Albania and german austria. Africa WILL stay as same. South america and north america dont need that many changes (none actually) poland will take part of germany to make modern day Poland. Manchuria will be taking korea but will have the rest taken by tibet which as previously said will remake modern day china. The game will start after landswap finishes.That's all landswaps. Now rules are in discord. Ask me in conversation for discord. :) Note: this will be complicated but it can be handled ;)

The post was edited 3 times, last by GeneralAumSum: ;) ().