Is it Possible Add/Update U.I. to Include More Info (e.g. Morale Update Timings).

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it Possible Add/Update U.I. to Include More Info (e.g. Morale Update Timings).

The moral timings amongst many other small things such as 'unit travel time to next immediate marker/destination' is a bit taxing on the already great number of things we need to look into & queue actions for.

Putting more utility into the immediate hands of players will make not only the game more approachable, but also increase its enjoyability. Strategy loses focus especially in the early game where units are so slow & no infrastructure is in place, that losing 4, 5 maybe even 6 or more hours of unit travel time is harsh to say the least.

Perhaps these are hidden statistics or ones that I somehow missed in the quick Tutorial Intro, but I hate leaving armies in provinces for longer than necessary. And coming back to find out that province moral is 40-50% at random times and I've missed putting in 'Delay Movement Orders' wasting hours of travel time just to not lose a province and have to recapture it.

Thanks for any helpful replies, if I need to copy/add this into 'suggestions' just let me know.
    • Cronkonium wrote:

I wasn't worried about the 'Speed' at which morale increases, only the 'Rate' of it. So when the actual Morale Tick happens during a game... So when the province has a chance to revolt or when its morale increases.
      Also try to station a unit every so long to capture rebelled provinces and every day the number of rebellions should decrease until there are none
    • This might answer a few of your questions:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…&postID=210383#post210541
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<