Province Sizes - Balanced Economies & Capital Gains... Conquer-Rates

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Province Sizes - Balanced Economies & Capital Gains... Conquer-Rates

Based off of a few games... the most current being a 'World at War' scenario.

Is it inherently unbalanced mainly 'Resource-Wise', for North-East Asian Territories in particular to be so large compared to most other continents?

Should provinces have money & basic resources altered to be based upon province sizes... perhaps for all provinces which are not within player controlled countries?

Being Commintern instead of Asiatic based reduces your ability to conquer these relatively massive territories is an example for making this case even more problematic... Africa, All of the New World barring the very northern line of Canada is basically average or small sized, most of Europe barring large countries like France (Player Controlled Countries), etc. all have small territories with equal resource production to massive ones.

Does it not play out that on equal footing with fast starts someone in Africa for instance should always come out on top relative to Asian countries? Especially considering the great number of bordering rivals that you find in Asia.

This is just a general curiosity as I'm finding it that others are conquering far more quickly across my game-board than I am... SOME of them having the same industrialisation level as I, even fewer army production buildings & yet have 3 times the conquer-rate.