Suggestion for Infantries

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestion for Infantries

I have an idea about new units, and I have a suggestion to add more kinds of infantry like a grenadier that is more effective in combat with other infantries, this may sound stupid but I think a combat engineer may be nice for repairing vehicles on the battlefield, demolishing buildings or even setting up traps in a province, that's all I know and this is my first thread so sorry.
    • Daniel-CF0 wrote:

I have an idea about new units, and I have a suggestion to add more kinds of infantry like a grenadier that is more effective in combat with other infantries, this may sound stupid but I think a combat engineer may be nice for repairing vehicles on the battlefield, demolishing buildings or even setting up traps in a province, that's all I know and this is my first thread so sorry.
      I also thought of that before, like laying sea mines in sea and mines On land. But problem: friendly fire. The mine would explode when your troops pass on the mines too. Like how the atom bomb kills your own troops too apart from the enemy.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

Daniel-CF0 wrote:

I also thought of that before, like laying sea mines in sea and mines On land. But problem: friendly fire. The mine would explode when your troops pass on the mines too. Like how the atom bomb kills your own troops too apart from the enemy.
      Yeah there would be a lot of confusion...but if there was someway to get past that then I would agree.