Team Design Conflicts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Team Design Conflicts

When a game is set up with Teams you
      1. cannot attack your teammate
      2. if you liberate one of his places it reverts to them even if the teammate is inactive

So the issue is that the machine is putting the Golden Parachutes in your teammates provinces where you cannot attack.

This deprives you of the opportunity for the extra resource/knowledge.

Please treat this as a BUG and make a check when putting these out to NOT put them in a fellow teammates province.
    • EZ Dolittle wrote:

When a game is set up with Teams you
      1. cannot attack your teammate
      2. if you liberate one of his places it reverts to them even if the teammate is inactive
      Of the about 20 games or so games I played since early 2019, I believe that the best map design was Endgame 44. It has 3 teams of three nations- allies, axis, and comintern. When someone goes inactive, the AI managed nation still remains in the same team. And I could not recall any bugs in that map in the one game I played in it. I wish that a similar design could be applied to other historical maps (e.g Alls In, 39 historical, 32 historical, etc). And perhaps a map design could be added later portraying WW2 on Dec 1941 (Pearl Harbor) ... 8)
    • The 100 player Team Up map works similar like endgame...except the teams are massive with 50 people...so if you team had a lot of inactivity’s than you are at a big disadvantage...and sometimes you are surrounded by your allies and you get sorta bored with nothing to do. So I agree that 1944 endgame is definitely better than that team up map.