Nukes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So... Nukes are overpowered as hell and I’m sure a lot of people about it. Nice, it’s a weapon of mass destruction and simply just alters the balance of the game. Let’s say, you parked his tanks and forces in a place. The enemy nukes it, and your stacks are gone. He steamrolls you, defeats you because he nuked your main army and game over. Pretty unfair right?

But you might be thinking: hey nukes takes a lot of resources to make and it’s fair to have nukes because they spent so much resources on it. Seems kinda fair to you right? WRONG. Absolutely wrong. This is one major fault. Resources are goldable. Your enemy runs out of resources, he buys more, spams out a volley of nukes and nuke bombers, destroy everything in his path, you having lost the battle, not because of your skills or faults, but because he nuked u.

Golding resources is not realistic. In reality, you have resources by producing it just like other countries. Golding simply means a whole new batch of resources coming out of nowhere. It isn’t realistic, and it completely violates any rule of the human society.

Back to nukes. I once met a heavy golder. He nuked my coalition 9 times in a period of two and a half days, inflicting heavy casualties on us, wiping a lot of our forces. Simply because he has money.

Bytro, I’m not saying gold is bad. I sometimes use it. But please tho, make nukes and resources ungoldable. This will ensure better and a more balanced gameplay

Thank you for reading. I’m sorry if it’s a bit lengthy