Release Notes - 2020-06-30
Today’s update brings several bug fixes to Call of War and Call of War 1.5 game rounds.
We minimized the chance of revolting provinces joining a nation that is located on the other side of the map, we made sure that players get their rewards after they conquered their supply drops in CoW 1.5 and we resolved an issue that highlighted the wrong unit on the map, when players were searching for a unit ID!
For a complete overview of all bug fixes in today’s release, please check the list below:
Call of War 1.5:
- We resolved an issue that prevented the Patras province on the CoW 1.5 22 player map from having the rare material production the map icon indicates.
This change will affect newly created game rounds only. Game rounds created before this update are not affected.
- We resolved an issue that caused an error message being displayed when a player conquered a supply drop.
- We fixed an issue that caused an icon of a tank being displayed in the army bar of SP anti-air. SP anti-air units now have the correct icon in their army bar.
- We drastically lowered the possibility that a province joins a faraway country after it revolted.
Note: This change does not affect the possibility of province revolts in general.
- We resolved an issue that could prevent several orders from being executed by units when not followed by a movement command.
- We fixed an issue that caused the wrong unit ID being highlighted on the map, when a unit ID was searched using ctrl + f.
- We resolved an issue on mobile, that prevented the correct number of daily costs for a unit type being displayed, when the amount was a four digit number or higher.
- We adjusted the German flag to make it more distinguishable from the Yugoslavian flag.
- We fixed an issue that prevented players from scrolling the settings tab in the alliance menu on mobile devices.
Your Bytro Team