most inactive country

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In some of the historical maps (e.g. 73-player All In and 39 historical), most of the time I see some of the smaller countries go inactive (e.g low countries)- though once in a while I get surprised to see good countries like the US, UK and Germany go inactive while they still got a decent game ... :(
    • gusv wrote:

In some of the historical maps (e.g. 73-player All In and 39 historical), most of the time I see some of the smaller countries go inactive (e.g low countries)- though once in a while I get surprised to see good countries like the US, UK and Germany go inactive while they still got a decent game ... :(
      Yeah, usually small countries go inactive more...but sometimes you get surprising things like Poland defeating an active Germany.
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Tge opposite is true for Germany. It always get eliminated fairly early.
      Do not underestimate Germany in the hands of a good player (e.g. level 100). Not long ago such player had Germany in the 39 historical map. Russia, France and the Soviet Union ganged up on him and Germany kicked all their butts. I figured that having South Africa I would be safe for a while- but I advised three surviving European countries (Italy, Turkey and Greece) to form an alliance against Germany. Needless to say, they all attacked each other. Before long Germany owned Europe and Asia and eventually won the game solo. I felt lucky that I finished #2, with about 10% of the VP's that Germany had ... =O
    • gusv wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Tge opposite is true for Germany. It always get eliminated fairly early.
      Do not underestimate Germany in the hands of a good player (e.g. level 100). Not long ago such player had Germany in the 39 historical map. Russia, France and the Soviet Union ganged up on him and Germany kicked all their butts. I figured that having South Africa I would be safe for a while- but I advised three surviving European countries (Italy, Turkey and Greece) to form an alliance against Germany. Needless to say, they all attacked each other. Before long Germany owned Europe and Asia and eventually won the game solo. I felt lucky that I finished #2, with about 10% of the VP's that Germany had ... =O
      Germany is actually not very easy if a lot of countries gang up on him...for example France has a lot of forts in the border so if he does not make the mistake of attacking Germany in German territory, France is strong. I’ve seen Italy and France defeat Germany...since he made the mistake of attacking France in French territory where he had a huge damage decrease.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RiverWolf74 ().