Hobbies and your recent activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hobbies and your recent activities

What are your other hobbies aside from playing video games and this game? Me? I sometimes write poems and short stories. I also do gardening, cooking and some chores at home. I have been more attentive at home since the pandemic. What about you? Care to share your hobbies and what do you do during these times?
      "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

- Sun Tzu

"Diplomacy works with leverage!"

-Krieg Maker

"We can wage an attrition war forever with no goal, if one is found otherwise!"

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • I agree

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

"The difference between flirting and diplomacy is that the former requires flattery, the latter requires assurance. Be sure to be in the position of power when trying to win through diplomacy!"

-Krieg Maker
    • revengegirl wrote:

My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side
      Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic talent. I envy you! Hehehe

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker
    • revengegirl wrote:

KriegMaker wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

My hobbies are drawing polandball or whatever i feel like drawing, i like to write songs and make dj mixes lol basically i'm more on the artistic side
      Wow, Poland ball is quite famous. I mean, you've quite got the artistic talent. I envy you! Hehehe
      Thanks those polandballs i have on my profile pic were just happy accidents xD
      Yep, they are happy. I can tell the enthusiasm by looking at them. I can only write (sad to say grammar is an issue).

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker
    • KriegMaker wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

KriegMaker wrote:

revengegirl wrote:

Thanks those polandballs i have on my profile pic were just happy accidents xD
      Yep, they are happy. I can tell the enthusiasm by looking at them. I can only write (sad to say grammar is an issue).
      It's ok my grammar isn't perfect either so don't feel bad about it
    • For me right now, I write some fiction, game, and draw a bit. Sometimes I read some manga or watch anime as well.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • @Kabsk Maija WTF, never knew there were MAUS 2 how can i not know... ty dude
      Created countless account, before/after 1.5 Highest level 36. Aiming for perfection, defects means a new account. Gamer to CON and 1914. Waiting patiently for the Bytro "colonization" type of game to be available on play store instead of web.

Loves to help by giving a lot of idea and innovation to make it more realistic. Thanks for implementing mine and others suggestion on 1.5 on how troops should be upgraded one by one.
    • So far, recently I am writing a trial novel at Webnovel. It is not the best and I think the grammar and editing is really bad. The story they say is not that bad... Having a modular mode in classes is really stressful but I think it is better than to travel just to go to school. Anyways, if you do not mind reading a practice unedited novel I will give you the link. I am not really expecting it to be the best. If interested PM me...

- Sun Tzu

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker

-Krieg Maker